|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
About Traffik Group
The Traffik Group is Australia's most awarded full-service brand experience agency, combining data with creativity to deliver effective activations through experiential, shopper and digital.
We are Intelligence Activated.
As an Account Coordinator you will be in an entry-level position in the Instore sampling team. This position would suit a social, highly organised & motivated individual who has a great eye for detail. Your day-to-day tasks will vary and see you functioning with autonomy; both in and out of the office. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and may have worked in hospitality, retail or as a brand ambassador.
You could be coordinating in-store sampling, staff coordination, packing and cleaning sampling kits, training Brand Ambassadors or reporting and evaluation. You will be expected to assist with general administration duties across the team.
You will be taught the key skill-sets required to operate successfully within your team and need to take in as much information as you can so you can grow and progress within the company.
The Account Coordinator role works within an Account team consisting of a Senior Account Manager and Account Executive.
Capabilities and Experience
Preferably one (1) year Production or Account experience, ideally in an agency environment.
Desirable for a background in hospitality, or as a Brand Ambassador with a willingness to work autonomously in and out of the office.
The Account Coordinator plays an important role as you are the support within the Account Management team ensuring that projects run smoothly and efficiently, and following the agencies processes.
You will need to demonstrate a passion for creative work and be prepared to put in the leg work to help make it happen – including some physical labour. In doing this you will need to embrace and demonstrate the following attitudes, skills and approaches to your work:
- Understating of client relations and management
- A creative eye with an ability to input in to the creative process
- Highly tuned organisational abilities
- Superb time management skills
- Culture attendance and contribution
- Excellent attention to detail and strong administration skills
- Well-developed communications skills, both oral and written and have a good knowledge of English grammar and spelling
- Strong organisation and time management skills including the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous expertise in handling conflict
- Ability to set timelines and meet them
- A basic understanding of experiential marketing and in-store sampling
- An ability to work independently and be part of a passionate team
- A confident, pleasurable and enthusiastic approach to your day-to-day work with a can-do attitude.
In your role as Account Coordinator you will have the following responsibilities, and be reviewed on key performance indicators aligned to each of the below:
- Management of suppliers across all categories and disciplines to foster trust, goodwill and outstanding levels of quality and delivery
- Supporting production on elements of budgets including client review
- Writing staffing briefs and evaluating their response
- Support of instore campaigns
- Onsite management or mystery shopping for instore activities during and out of business hours, including weekends as needed
- Scripting, filming and editing instore sampling training videos
- Event kit packs on Ad-hoc basis
- Communication with retail stores on bookings for instore demonstrations
Communication and Relationship Management
- Writing detailed, accurate and concise WIP documents for all meetings
- Writing timely, concise and accurate contact reports post all meetings
- Consistent email etiquette, timeliness, spelling + grammar
- Contribute to budget scoping to ensure all project requirements are accurately scoped with the appropriate level of detail and profit margins are maintained
- Sourcing quotes and raising Purchase Order's against quotes
- Managing supplier payments dates with supplier
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at Traffik please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week