|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN OUTSTANDING BUSINESS ANALYST
You will lead the digital BA process, working with internal and client stakeholders to deliver.
- Gathering and producing requirements, identifying and assessing solutions.
- Facilitating workshops with internal and client stakeholders.
- Scoping projects directly with the client
- Mapping customer journeys.
- Proven experience working in Agile and Scrum teams.
- Writing user stories, epics and features and going through the backlog Engineer processes and planning for digital projects.
- Working with both mobile and web platform applications
- Assisting development teams and interacting with IT.
- Assisting in process facilitation, engaging with internal, external and client stakeholders.
- Assisting internal QA testers with UAT test plans.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- 4+ years in a digital production context, with a focus on platform and technical delivery.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Adept at stakeholder engagement, particularly with client's technical teams, with a strong ability to explore, identify and crystalise requirements (potentially managing conflicts of requirements along the path).
- Experience liaising with developers, UX and CX specialists and a clear understanding of their world.
- BA Experience:
- Strong technical background in software development.
- You will have acted in a BA capacity across multiple large scale >$500,000 projects end to end.
- Experience in ongoing site optimization and enhancements would be beneficial – including opportunity identification and backlog grooming, A/B testing and collaborating with relevant specialists to create custom measurement plans.
- Proven track record reviewing customer journeys, facilitating requirements, writing user stories, features, epics.
- Business analysis planning and monitoring, eliciting requirements from stakeholders, analysing gaps, process facilitation, process mapping identifying and assessing solutions.
- Formal Business Analysis qualifications will be highly desirable (CBAP, CCBA, BABOK etc).
- CMS systems – You will have worked with a range of CMS systems, from enterprise level (Adobe AEM, SiteCore, Episerver) through to open source (eg WordPress). Exposure to headless CMSes also highly regarded.
- Project experience involving a broader digital ecosystem – perhaps CRM, or campaign integration, or bespoke technical integration points very highly regarded.
- Must have strong Agile experience.
- These projects will preferably be platform focused (ie websites) or apps or Creative Tech focused (ie digital experience).
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Demonstrates excellent communication (verbal/written) skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Being able to maintain internal stakeholder relationships.
- Being able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week