Ad Tech Solution Architect
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Since 2016, CHE Proximity has been progressively building one of the most sophisticated MarTech practices in Australia. The team now includes a range of ex-Adobe employees, ex-IBM Unica employees, Eloqua Luminary and certified Salesforce Consulting professionals.
In 2018, the MarTech consulting practice won B&T Marketing Consultancy of the year and won the Adobe APAC Partner awards for “Best data-driven marketing” and “Best multi-solution implementation” for the work on The Billion Points giveaway. CHE Proximity was also the top agency/consultancy in the AFR's 100 most innovative companies report and no.4 business in the whole of AU/NZ. In 2019, we won “Best data-driven Experience” again at the Adobe APAC Partner awards and “Best Audience Experience” at the Adobe Summit Global awards.
However as the practice (which now numbers 15 technology professionals) grows, so does the requirement to execute ever-more sophisticated and cross-system use cases.
Working across clients like Telstra, Mazda, Coles, IAG, ING, Virgin / Velocity, HBF, AGL and RACV to name a few, this role would be responsible for helping to lead our strategic capability in the consulting and deployment of AdTech, data layer, tag management, A/B testing, personalisation and analytics services for our clients.
Our next frontier is to move clients from segment driven marketing approaches in to predictive model driven communications strategies. With a data science team of 12 people also in the business the opportunity is there to drive these use cases and lead the Australian market.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Present a technical recommendation to the CIO for a large, complex data layer project
- Run a workshop on how the agency might set up a triggered, data driven communication for a client in a way that has never been done before.
- Sit with a developer teaching them how to set up Adobe Audience Manager for a new client including the detail of the tagging process and data ingestion workflows
- Talk to a client Digital Manager and explain how a data flow will work in a secure way between their data layer and our marketing technology tools
- Write up some documentation on a new Solution Architecture for an IT security team to reassure them that no PII data is at risk in the new process
- Assist with technical strategy documentation for a new business pitch to support a Clemenger Group agency in New Zealand or Brisbane
- De-bug a tagging problem on a website
- Write a report on the impact of our 2nd party data strategy on our media effectiveness
- Consulting on MarTech / AdTech / Analytics products to deliver against specific client business use cases
- Collaborating with client technical resources, CIOs, CTOs to figure out how these products can integrate with new and legacy technical stacks
- Partnering the Tech Director and CTO in building strong relationships with all key AdTech / MarTech vendors (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, Google etc.)
- Lead large, innovative and new projects (leading by example with a ‘run towards the fire' approach
- Effectively collaborate with Data, Media, Strategy, Producer and Technology departments to help drive project outcomes on time and on budget
- Support Clemenger Group companies and international BBDO / Proximity network projects as required in their AdTech, data layer, personalization strategy growth and development
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
If you thrive on pushing the boundaries of customer experience through digital media, love mentoring and motivating others to grow and are an expert in all things digital – then this is for you.
From a skills perspective you will be likely to have had
- 5+ years' experience in Solution Architecture / Senior Developer roles in the web analytics, DMP, tagging, data layer and personalization space
- 3+ years' experience working with Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Experience setting up DMP technology
- Experience setting up web analytics solutions (Adobe Analytics, GA360)
- Previous experience working in a consulting / client facing capacity
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week