|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join Australia's most effective brand experience agency, Traffik Group. The Traffik Group has a highly talented and innovative creative team with expertise across digital, motion and design.
As an Account Manager you are pivotal to the success of delivering shopper marketing, live, digital and sampling projects for your allocated clients. On a day to day basis you are responsible for overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of all projects under your management within the shopper marketing and experiential division.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a leading experiential agency where you can grow and develop and work on some seriously exciting and innovative projects.
- As the Account Manager you will be responsible for assisting and leading the creation and development of projects with your senior team members
- You will actively demonstrate best-in-class time management and prioritisation skills, leading by example for your team
- As an Account Manager you will be the day to day go to person on the account for clients and internal stakeholders so developing strong relationships across the board is essential
- You will put together full budgets with input from creative, production, staffing and other departments ready for sign-off by your SAM/AD and provide an accurate picture of progress at any given moment
- Track budgets to ensure they stay on track and raise any concerns in a timely manner
- Work alongside your SAM/AD and the concept and planning team to ensure the studio receives clear creative briefs
*Further responsibilities in the full job description
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will need to be extremely driven and self-motivated with a ‘can do' and ‘what else' attitude
- Passionate about communications with the ability to come up with creative ideas and inspire those around you
- Will always go the extra mile for clients and the business
- The ability to talk persuasively about strategic and creative work and really champion the agency point of view
- High attention to detail, impeccable written and verbal skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Tertiary qualified with knowledge of the industry (minimum 2 years Experiential / Sampling / Events / Shopper Marketing experience)
- Alcohol experience is preferable
About this company
Traffik Group is Australia's leading brand experience agency. We fuse creativity and technology to create memorable experiences that move hearts and change minds. Our specialities include experiential, digital, sponsorship, events and content creation. Innovation sits at the core of what we do.
In a nutshell we're experiential thinkers, for the digital age.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week