Head of Customer Experience
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
MORE THAN EVER BEFORE THE MEDIUM, THE MESSAGE AND IT'S SEQUENCING ARE INSEPARABLE FROM EACH OTHER.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW BREED HEAD OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
A Head of CX that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provide. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big; actually, the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. These are the projects they love the most.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
To be directly responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Director of Experience, Account Service and relevant Client representatives to lead the Customer Experience project objectives and success metrics
- Defining the overarching transformation strategy,
- Producing the Business Case to size overall commercial opportunities,
- Developing and delivering high quality presentations to communicate transformation strategy, any audit findings, opportunities for remediation and next steps with the Director of Experience, Client Partner and Client Executives,
- Client workshop facilitation,
- Working with the Client Partner to manage a cross-functional team, including brand planners, technical and data resources,
- Under the Director of Experience, day to day management of the Experience Planning team responsible for:
- Auditing existing comms journeys, including mapping system and data architectures and governance structures,
- Defining requirements for data analysis and performance measurement to support strategy & plans,
- Identification of key areas for remediation and, in liaison with Data Scientists, calculation of the commercial opportunities available,
- Strategic design of a ‘Future State' Customer Journey and Governance structure, to be executed across owned and paid channels, to deliver the identified commercial opportunities,
- Translation of ‘future state' journey into actionable Business requirements, prioritised by Business case and technical feasibility,
- Recommendation of deployment approach and cadence,
- Working with the client team, technology, data, UX and Account Service to deliver the transformed journey,
- Recognizing the need for and producing additional business pitches.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
Approx. 7 years' experience in a customer experience role, with a focus on journey transformation strategy and delivery, preferably in a consultancy or internal client environment.
- A profound curiosity and passion for customer experience, consumer attitudes and behavior and the implications for how we communicate,
- A natural leader who can build, foster and inspire strong teams,
- Experience in auditing and transforming customer comms journeys,
- Experience in interpreting data analysis to uncovering behavioral insights, creating actionable strategies and driving communications output,
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive,
- A good understanding of high level tech solutions, and how they can assist in optimising and implementing customer journeys, and enhancing customer experience,
- A passionate networker who is enthusiastic about the communications industry,
- A good understanding of brand and direct response advertising, measurement and tracking campaigns and effectiveness,
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency,
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Visio (preferred) and/or Omnigraffle.
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure,
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone,
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before,
- Someone comfortable with change and has an ambition to change the way things are done,
- The desire to look forward, review interesting trends both inside and outside the industry and contribute to the vision of the agency.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week