|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
More than ever, the medium, the message and its sequencing are inseparable from each other. We call this connected creativity - the perfect balance to create a seamless and differentiated branded experience across owned, bought and earned environments. And it allows us to transform businesses through the eyes of the customer.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF EXPERIENCE PLANNER
An Experience Planner that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provide. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big; actually, the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. These are the projects they love the most.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Collaborate with the Director of Experience, Account Service and Clients to define objectives and success metrics for agreed CRM / Customer Experience Strategy.
- Identify and create an appropriate CRM / Customer Experience Plan to meet objectives.
- Prepare workshops for clients; including conducting any relevant research and gathering inputs that will be used during the session.
- Work with clients to map current and future state customer journeys and cross-channel interactions.
- Interpret and analyse data / results to optimize CRM / customer journey implementation.
- Identify opportunities and moments of disproportionate impact across the customer journey, across bought and owned channels.
- Can connect across the agency - able to find the right subject matter experts and synthesise their input into your recommendations.
- Develop contact strategies and messaging matrices to handover to the creative team for development and execution.
- Define requirements for data analysis and performance measurement to support strategy & plans. Understand data structures and sources. Brief and collaborate with data scientists to deliver data insights and performance indicators, to enable the continual improvement of the customer experience.
- Able to translate strategy into creative briefs and see the work through to ensure it meets recommendations.
- Work alongside UX, creative, data and media team in order to better execute and complete the customer journey.
- Present strategic recommendations and outputs to clients. • Support Director of Experience in pitches.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- General experience of 4+ years experience in a similar customer experience role (with a focus on experience / journey mapping), in agency, consultancy or internal client.
- Technical capabilities
- A good understanding of brand and direct response advertising, measurement and tracking campaigns and effectiveness.
- Understanding and appreciation of Customer strategy in owned channels; CRM Strategy, Customer Lifecycle Management, Customer Journey strategy
- Experience in designing and assessing customer journeys o Proficient in the use of Microsoft Visio (preferred) and/or Omnigraffle
- Ability to understand database structures, know how to approach data led initiatives, write data briefs and partner with data scientists to make complex data easy to understand.
- Experience in interpreting data analysis to uncover behavioral insights, create actionable strategies and drive communications output.
- Passionate about how ideas work and how they deliver commercial return. o Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive.
- Understand and appreciate tech solutions, and how they can assist in optimising and implementing customer journeys, and enhance customer experience.
- A profound curiosity and interest in customer experience, consumer attitudes and behavior and the implications for how we communicate.
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency.
- Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone o Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week