|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who we are
We're a creative agency with the customer at our core.
We've been close to customers since our very beginning, with our history in retail and in- store, but now our art of persuasion has become much more scientific.
Today we can truly understand customers. Who they are, what they do, where they do it and why. And with that information we can really start to connect.
Whether it's to endear, excite, provoke or persuade them, we bring together the science of customer insight with the magic of creativity. That could be an in-store promotion. A print ad. A new product. A piece of software. Or a nice bit of story-telling.
Everything we do is designed to effectively connect with the customer and get results.
This is a senior operational role working across our rapidly growing agency 99. You will be responsible for the implementation, support and iterative improvement of how we work with customers, working across three priority areas:
- Quality of Product
- Process Efficiency, Production Integration and Staff Utilisation
- Growth and Revenue Entrapment
You will bring with you relevant experience in an Operations role or transferable skills within a similar position. Knowledge of and experience in industry standard operating systems, software and hardware is important.
The right attitude and nature is essential and you will be someone who is diplomatic, fair but firm, and have a love of unleashing the potential of people to be their best. You will be working in a fast-paced and energetic environment, so you will hold resilience and have the ability to think on your feet.
Skills and Experience required
- Line management of the Delivery Management Team comprising Traffic and Delivery managers across specific accounts and general agency resources.
- Support and help grow the agency's delivery capabilities.
- Help develop a world-class delivery team that pushes the technical and creative/quality boundaries.
- Co-develop and deliver a plan for the evolution of the role of Project Management, Production & Producer teams.
- Maintain an ongoing culture of quality.
- Work with teams to develop workflow processes to achieve ongoing efficiencies for each area.
- Impose relevant processes on other departments and any direct clients to ensure workflow and profitability are maintained.
- Manage collaborative relationships between external suppliers with all Producers.
- Ensure all Producers, Studio, Photography, Retouching and Motion Graphics personnel have access to required training, and have the right mix of skills and training to deliver on their roles.
- Be a gatekeeper for the profitability of the delivery team.
- Analyse and improve production client profitability.
- Investment recommendations, business plans for growth, upgrades and the ongoing development of the delivery team.
- In consultation, ensure any third-party contracts and any partnership agreements as they relate to delivery are equitable for both parties and mutually beneficial.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Goup that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at 99 click on Kristyna's story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week