IT Infrastructure Manager
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
As IT Infrastructure Manager you will lead, develop, manage and support all the Information Technology Infrastructure for Clemenger Group NZ companies. A senior member of the IT team this is a technical hands-on role with two direct reports, you will be responsible for maintaining the stability and uptime of the services we provide to the business.
We are ISO2001 certified and you will be working closely with the Information Security Manager to assist with maintaining our certification, continually improving our procedures and processes to support the ISMS. Working in an Agile environment you will lead our weekly sprint meetings in addition to providing guidance and mentoring team members, encouraging ownership and growth within the team.
Extensive experience and knowledge of a broad range of technologies, business acumen and relationship management skills are paramount. You will provide support and guidance to the wider Agency technology teams and business units to ensure information technology policies and procedures are being adhered to.
Your passion and enthusiasm for Information Technology and continually delivering in a fast paced dynamic environment is fundamental to your continual success and the success of our team.
Operations and Support Teams
- Lead and manage the Engineers within the Operations team
- Assist with managing the Support resource across our Agency sites
- Overseeing the support ticketing system, reporting on delivery against defined SLA's
- Escalation point for the support team
- Coaching and mentoring of team members
Infrastructure and Support
- Ownership and day-to-day support and management of the groups infrastructure
- Identity Management setup and support
- Management of SaaS application and Cloud services
- Ongoing assessment of infrastructure, systems, procedures and processes to identify areas for improvement
- Proactive Monitoring and management of infrastructure
- Detailed documentation of systems and setups
- Creation and management of the groups Disaster Recovery plan
- Working with our ISM to align infrastructure and IT practices with security in mind.
Projects and Change
- Work with CIO to plan, schedule and execute IT projects
- Collaborate with the team to ensure standards, policies and strategies are aligned with the business strategy
- Provide advice and direction to projects for design and architecture
- Design security controls for new technologies
- Act as the Change Manager for all internal Infrastructure changes
- Ensure Incidents are appropriately logged, investigated and remediated
Skills and experience required
- At least 7+ years in the information technology sector with technical hands-on experience and business leadership skills.
- Experience at engaging, communicating and influencing technical and non-technical stakeholders across a large organisation
- Demonstrated knowledge of Information Technology frameworks and processes
- Experience at managing people
- Project Management principles and application
- Excellent time management and project delivery skills
- A clear understanding of Information Security and ITIL principles
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and locations
- Cloud Management – Azure and AWS
- Project Management
- MacOS X
- Windows Server 2008 – 2019
- VMware vSphere and vCentre
- Network and Switch management including 802.1x
- SIP/PBX Management
- Security testing and investigations
- Vendor Management
- Management of multi-site and multi-vendor environments
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week