|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who is CHE Proximity?
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
That's why we are looking for a new breed of Art Director
The role of the modern Art Director is something that is in a state of constant change.
Keeping with up evolving technology, trends and craft is key to ensure that the work you are producing is at the forefront of what is considered best in class or breaking new ground.
We feel it's important to be idea centric first and foremost and craft second, but no less important.
The modern art director plays a bigger role than just how a campaign looks, adding value to creative strategies, media channels, use of data and we are looking for someone who sees the value in the role they can play to influence great campaign led work.
A day in the life
- Working closely with your copywriter to conceptualize new ideas and campaigns for a diverse mix of clients and brands.
- Collaborating with a multi-discipled team across specialisms such as design, production (TV / Digital / Print), Media, Data and Account Service.
- You'll work with the teams around you, leading and nurturing their ideas and campaign solutions.
- Be a beacon for the best work within this agency and from the industry.
- Ensure TV / Digital concepts are achievable and find inventive ways to deliver campaign solutions.
- Responsible for seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off.
- Deliver millimeter and pixel perfect design with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Constantly seek to further your knowledge by keeping up-to-date with new technologies, trends and processes
- Loves to work collaboratively and openly with both clients and team-mates. You're not afraid to share a sketch or 'incomplete' design, relishing these moments as opportunities to improve the work.
How will we know you are the one?
- An impeccable portfolio with evidence of great campaigns
- Have a sound understanding of platforms and new technologies
- Have sound understanding of typography, colour, form and symmetry
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Have excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Estimate your work, and the work of others when required
- Ensure adherence to all design estimates you have created
- Ensure concerns around timings, delivery and resources required are raised early and often
- Provide insights for creatives, developers, producers, designers and account service
- Be passionate, enthusiastic and a collaborative team member
- Have a vibrant and easy going personality
- Minimum of 3 years working as an art director in an agency environment
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- An unwavering and contagious positive attitude
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow the design offering within the agency
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Be an amazing presenter to clients and internal staff
- Can teach us a thing or two about art direction and design.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week