Senior Account Executive - Activation
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join Australia's leading brand activation team. Clemenger BBDO is a highly talented and innovative team with expertise across sponsorship, experiential & shopper activations.
As a Senior Account Executive, you are pivotal to the success of delivering a variety of campaigns for your dedicated clients across experiential and shopper disciplines.
This successful applicant will be charged with supporting your Account Director with the client relationships of one of Melbourne's marquee clients and then using your project management skills to garner the best results from Clemenger BBDO's creative, production, design, digital, staffing and finance teams.
The successful applicant will have some experience across the following:
- Retail promotions
- Integrated path to purchase campaigns
- Live experiential activations
- Digitally led experiences
- Integrated marketing campaigns working with ATL agencies
At the core of this role is getting the right person to make the right decisions at the right time within the agency and client partners alike with the support of your Account Director.
This role specifically entails the below key elements:
- You are the king / queen of detail and communication. Nothing gets missed on a contact report, WIP document and you have your clients saying ‘you are the safest pair of hands'.
- You are someone people want to have on their team. This is your performance and your demeanour that can adapt to different personalities and situations.
- You have a talent for pulling together presentations and working amongst a team to help take these to client
- Your passion for marketing and our industry specifically shines through which makes you an expert in the space.
Internal Agency Management
- You get the best out of all departments in our agency
- You can bring to an interview an example of a brief you have written which is water tight
- You can speak and understand a little about a lot: production, creative, design, digital, finance, staffing
- You love an excel spreadsheet
- As the centre of the project execution, you have a track record of tracking costs, billings, payments dates and terms to see a project through successfully end-to-end
- You are proficient in finance systems, extra points for BCC experience
- You enjoy making great work, that helps your team make money
- To make the work better.
- To be loved by clients, not simply liked or respected.
- To think ‘we' not ‘me'.
- To be a hand raiser not finger pointer.
- To present well.
- To have a healthy paranoia.
- To be a radiator not a drain.
- To be a closer (you finish, not just get things through).
- To be able to bounce back.
- To do the right thing.
- To seek out Different
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work ClemengerBBDO please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week