Senior Digital Designer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who is CHE Proximity
Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
We are looking for the new breed of Designer
To help us on our next stage of growth, we're looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join our growing design team. A senior designer with design system (websites, apps) background and a good understanding of UX, CX and service design. Along with solid visual design skills, we need strong user interface capabilities and a love for the detail of digital interaction. Working closely with the UX department, you'll be able to produce best in class digital experiences. We're seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way in which we experience brands in a digital environment.
A minimum of 5-6 years industry experience is required. We're looking for a senior creative that has expert knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision and a relevant folio showcasing examples of digital design that pushes boundaries. A collaborative team player who is able to mentor other designers, inspire senior team members, and proactively help build the digital design presence within the agency.
A day in the life
- At least 5-6 years working in a creative studio or a well-respected agency
- A passion for interactive design and an understanding of user experience
- A strong attention to every detail in user interface design
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision
- Experience in busy, deadline-driven environments
- Must be a great communicator
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of CHEP's design practices and processes
- Experience with motion graphics is a bonus
How will we know you are the one?
- 5-6 years digital design experience
- Understanding of email design limitations across devices and email clients
- Experience with digital design software such as Sketch/Photoshop/Invision
- Fluent with mobile and web best practices
- Some experience with design language systems (DLS) and app design
- Experience designing responsive large platform builds
- Experience with motion graphics is a bonus
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with a team and mentoring the juniors
- Ambitious to grow
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers:
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week