|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO is a full-service agency offering a full suite of capabilities including brand strategy, integrated creative development, CX, digital services, CRM, PR, design, shopper and activation. In the last 12 months the agency has been named World's most creative agency at Cannes Lions and D&AD.
We're on the hunt for an exceptional Interactive Producer to join our team and work across the agency's largest account.
Our Producers manage projects from beginning to end. They're problem solvers who know every detail of any given project and serve as the go-to for both clients and the Clemenger team. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
Here's what you should know if you want to be an Interactive Producer at Clemenger BBDO Melbourne:
- Manage interdisciplinary teams to evolve creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables
- Define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Serve as primary client contact, defining the project vision and managing expectations
- Play a dual role of client advocate and Clemenger team advocate
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Lead meetings and conference calls, and effectively set up the presentation of creative work
- Communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team
The ideal candidate
- Has equal passion for creativity and technology
- Has managed project budgets over $200,000 (or multiple projects concurrently to total this value)
- Can roll with the punches and has a flexible attitude toward evolving responsibilities and environments
- Knows how to develop a Statement of Work and negotiate on scope (costs & timings) with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills – someone who is able to provide direction and be client facing
- Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Loves solving problems collaboratively
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years' experience as an interactive producer or directly related experience - across a wide range of projects such as CRM / campaigns / bespoke web experiences / CMS
- Experience using a variety of project management and financial management tools (eg Jira, Trello, Basecamp)
- Certification and/or experience in Agile Scrum preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO the thing we care about most is creativity. Or as we call it, ‘the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different.
We believe the work is the only true measure of an agency. The work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The work is what leads to the sale. The work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer.
All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines, are devoted to the work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week