Customer Experience Planning Lead
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who we are
We're a creative agency with the customer at our core.
We've been close to customers since our very beginning, with our history in retail and in- store, but now our art of persuasion has become much more scientific.
Today we can truly understand customers. Who they are, what they do, where they do it and why. And with that information we can really start to connect.
Whether it's to endear, excite, provoke or persuade them, we bring together the science of customer insight with the magic of creativity. That could be an in-store promotion. A print ad. A new product. A piece of software. Or a nice bit of story-telling.
Everything we do is designed to effectively connect with the customer and get results.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Group Director of Strategy, the Customer Experience Planning Lead is 99's strategic lead for creating great customer experiences and putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
You may be at a creative or media agency already, with a passion for insight/data driven work and thinking beyond just communications, or you may be client side or at a consultancy mapping customer journeys and designing amazing customer experiences.
Ideally, you'll be comfortable in the world of data driven marketing communications, with a great appreciation of insight and the ability to strategically and holistically design and review the customer experience, but we're keen to hear from people from either discipline, and at all senior levels.
This is no ordinary communications agency planning role. You'll get to lead amazing customer experience strategy projects, plus work on innovative communications campaigns, working alongside a wider insights, strategy and experience design team. You will act as a partner to your clients in deciding how consumers will experience brands across different touchpoints, from communications, to digital and physical experiences, and work collaboratively with creative teams and experience designers to bring these to life.
Skills and Experience required
- At least 5 but ideally 7-10 years' experience in strategic customer insight, marketing, media or agency roles.
- Able to map and interrogate current customer experiences and identify opportunities for improvement, including identifying the moments of disproportionate influence.
- Proficient in visual tools for the visualisation of customer journeys and experiences.
- The ability to analyse and interpret meaning from data – quantitative and qualitative.
- The ability to structure and facilitate effective and engaging workshops with clear outcomes.
- Capable of planning complex direct and digital marketing campaigns and always on activity, including email marketing best practice, dynamic creative, and innovative social activity.
- Capable of creating effective testing, measurement and optimisation plans.
- Able to write clear & compelling creative briefs, and run inspiring and effective briefing sessions, despite often highly detailed requirements.
- The ability to work collaboratively with creative teams and experience designers to create world-class ideas that will change customer behaviour.
- A knowledge of and appreciation for design thinking processes.
- The ability to coach and mentor junior members of staff.
- A self-starter, able to mine for opportunities on existing clients and sell yourself and your work.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Goup that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at 99 click on Kristyna's story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week