|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
You'll be joining a cooperative and compassionate team who are responsible for developing and maintaining web pages and applications. As a key member of the digital team you'll be applying your knowledge and experience in the planning of solutions, as well as producing maintainable code that's well-structured and using modern standards.
It would be ideal if you had experience across modern web-development technologies, cloud infrastructure and a passion for dabbling with the experimental - be it new APIs, tech or gadgets, it isn't a deal-breaker if you don't but you will be someone who has a passion for solving problems, architecting their solutions and working with internal and external teams to bring about the development of those solutions be it for the web, iOS, Android or something else entirely.
We think this is a great opportunity to be part of a creative and fun team working across some of New Zealand's largest brands.
Skills and experience required
- WordPress, Drupal (or something similar).
- Nodejs - Hapi, Express, Koa (or something similar)
- Frontend tools knowledge (e.g. NPM Scripts, Webpack, Grunt etc.)
- SOAP and REST based API integration
- Knowledge of common design patterns and when/how to use them
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Supporting, mentoring and working with the developers, including direct involvement in the delivery of code as part of the team.
It's not necessary but it would be great if you had any:
- PHP - Experience with Laravel (or similar: CodeIgniter, Zend etc)
- React Native
- A working knowledge of databases and SQL Server
- Developing across the full stack when needed, using PHP7 and SQL (LAMP stack)
- Experience with CMS platforms, preferably Drupal and WordPress
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week