|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Traffik – Mid Weight Designer
Traffik is Australia's most creative brand experience agency. We fuse data, creativity and technology to create extraordinary brand experiences. We pride ourselves on our highly creative and innovative digital output and continually strive to deliver magical experiences with an innovative edge. No job is ever the same, and on some occasions, has never been done before. We're the best at what we do as shown by the accolades received over the past year including Mumbrella Experiential Agency of the year, B&T Experiential Agency of the Year and AdNews Specialist Agency of the year.
We're looking for a full-time Mid-Weight Designer, with demonstrated expertise in the Shopper and Experiential Marketing space. A design weapon that is hungry to deliver creative campaigns with a passion for all things design.
You will be strong conceptually, have the ability to craft key visuals and roll out concepts from concept to finished art.
Working in one of the best agency offices in Sydney, our design team consists of six designers, who work in a collaborative, supportive, and energetic environment.
Communication and problem solving are key attributes of this role. You will be expected to form strong-working relationships with the creative department, event production and account service teams.
Requirements and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years experience in the Shopper/Experiential space.
- A strong conceptual thinker, with the ability to take on a project from concept to delivery.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Design Lead and creative team to create stunning key visuals.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced studio.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working across pitch decks and presentation designs.
- Knowledge of Finished Art is a bonus.
- Proficient in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Digital knowledge (Sketch, Figma) is a bonus.
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Love of craft
- Team player
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week