Account Manager (Shopper)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We fuse creativity and technology to create extraordinary brand experiences. Traffik is a digitally integrated experiential agency. We bridge the gap between live and digital using new technologies and innovation to enhance experiences and extend engagement. We work on a vast array of projects including experiential, sponsorship, physical/digital installations, apps, websites and content creation.
Overview of the Role
As an Account Manager you are pivotal to the success of delivering shopper marketing projects, specifically on a key alcohol account across their various brands. On a day-to-day basis you are responsible for overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of all projects under your management, communicating brilliantly with your wider stakeholder set across other teams to deliver the elements of programs.
You will work with and support the Account Director and the Group Account Director to deliver your projects, and you will be the day-to-day key contact for the brand managers and shopper marketing managers. Clients see you as their daily go-to person and they trust you to deliver based on a proven success rate and mutual respect.
Capabilities and Experience
The Account Manager is a lead role within the Account Management team and wider Traffik team. You liaise with our clients and reflect our quality and level of service. You are a role model to your fellow colleagues and your culture attendance and contribution makes you stand out. Experience in shopper marketing is preferred but not essential - a basic understanding in this would hold you in a good position to hit the ground running with this role.
You know that to make things happen you need to put in the work, and you do this with a great attitude and rallying others around you. You consistently show attention to detail and timeliness to work, looking for areas to drive efficiency and effectiveness in bringing projects to market. You share your wider industry knowledge, experience and information with the team. In doing this you will need to embrace and demonstrate the following attitudes, experience and approaches to your work:
- Preferably 3 years Agency or Account experience in an agency environment.
- Excellent project management / multi-tasking skills across experiential and BTL/shopper marketing projects
- Persuasive presentation skills to cater for a wide variety of audience and excellent overall communication skills both for internal and external stakeholders
- Experience and comfort juggling multiple projects with ease whilst remaining level-headed and calm
- Ability to give clear direction to wider agency teams / suppliers to ensure they deliver what is required
- Excellent financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciling
- Superior organisation and time management skills, especially under pressure and tight deadlines
- Negotiation and motivation skills and the ability to know when to use them
- Troubleshooting and issues management skills – the ability to think critically and laterally to solve problems
- Creative, dynamic and proactive thinking
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of agency processes
- In-depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An inherent curiosity along with a desire and drive to learn, critique, grow and develop your skill-set in Shopper Marketing and Experiential
- A confident, pleasurable and enthusiastic approach to your day-to-day work management
- A passionate approach towards your career development and life in general!
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at Traffik please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week