Senior Digital Producer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Digital Producer
As our Senior Digital Producer you will manage, supervise and lead client projects, working closely with the Head of Digital, Head of Digital Production, Planners, UX/Design, Development and Account Service leads to ensure a seamless delivery and launch.
As Senior Digital Producer you will manage the development and execution of simultaneous projects including but not limited to:
- Website and application development including integrations with third party systems
- Integrated campaigns across creative, event, experiential, web, social, mobile and ATL
- Budgeting & resource allocation
- Other ad hoc requests
- Oversee the production of key projects from end to end; including comprehensive Statements of Work, Functional Specifications; production estimates; facilitating the scoping, design, development and delivery phases, alongside monitoring, reporting and billing.Budgetary Management, ability to manage scope creep both from a project delivery and budgetary management aspect
- Be open to new business opportunities and converting these when appropriate.
- Maintain a Gross Profit position per project
- Help identify additional revenue and profitability streams for Colenso BBDO
Skills and experience required
- 10+ years digital agency
- an excellent technical understanding of digital and the innate ability to translate a technical solution into simple language
- You make the complicated sound achievable and well worth the investment.
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects at any one time with values of $200,000+
- Excellent Leadership qualities and management skills - of both people and projects.
- Extremely organised and structured, yet flexible to cater to frequently changing requirements, deliverables and deadlines.
- Sound experience and flexibility to using a waterfall or agile methodology-based project management approach that best suits a specific project.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of digital principles and requirements and their relation to user experience.
- Excellent research skills working with our internal teams to help investigate and validate technical solutions for creative concepts.
- Technical understanding of digital platforms and solutions with a knowledge of how to deliver in a digital environment.
- Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Negotiation skills, coupled with an understanding of commercial and contract law.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week