|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
To ensure the quality of our deliverable, we are looking for a Digital QA Specialist
- To perform manual and automated testing for our digital products.
- To keep written records of defects and bugs that are discovered during testing.
- To analyse the defects and assist our engineering team to identify what is causing them.
- To write test plan and participate in sprint planning during the projects development cycle.
- To work with our strong testing team to contribute and neverendingly improve our testing practice.
- To keep software and systems documentation up to date.
How will we know you are the one?
- You have great communication skills.
- You have a thorough understanding of digital software development methods and technology.
- You understand different testing and documentation methods.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- You have the ability to analyze Requirements or User stories.
- You have the ability to write and execute tests
- You have the ability to log/manage defects with relevant information
- Minimum 2 years of digital testing experience (preferably from an agency background).
- Understanding different types of testing:
- Functional testing.
- Integration testing/System Integration Testing
- User Acceptance testing
- Product Verification Testing
- Strong experience working and testing across Content Management Systems
- Strong experience working with Atlassian software's: JIRA and Confluence.
- Basic understanding of Zephyr
- Intermediate level of expertise using BrowserStack
- Intermediate level of expertise using Litmus/Email on AcidBasic understanding of web API.
- Basic understanding of web analytics, dataLayer.
- Basic understanding of GIT or other equivalent version control systems.
- Basic usage of design and UX tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD and/or Adobe Photoshop.
Other desirable skills
- Testing Automation (with Selenium / Puppeteer) is highly desirable.
- Experience working with enterprise-level softwares such as the Adobe product suite, AWS/Azure Cloud.
- Performance/Load testing and Security testing.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019: Best Marketing Innovation 2017, 2018, 2019
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data-Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
Cannes 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week