|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Junior Project Manager
Who we are
We are Colenso BBDO.
We want to be the most creative company on the planet by building more valuable relationships between brands and their customers. We do this by connecting a brand's purpose with what their customers value, the products that they put out in the world and how their employees interact with customers and each other.
Ultimately, our purpose is to deliver solutions that help our clients with their business challenges now, and to plan for their business opportunities next. It's a more progressive, more effective way of working. The agency's core competitive advantage is its ability to solve its client's business problems with commercial creativity and a fierce commitment to creativity with a purpose.
Your responsibility is to understand the strategic and commercial goals and ensure the execution of communications across multiple technology platforms, vendors & stakeholders delivers on those goals.
- Lead and support creative development and full campaign delivery across the client portfolio. This includes fully integrated project management from briefing and creative concepting, to execution and delivery.
- Development of briefs, project plans, timelines, cost estimates.
- Review, analyse and evaluate all assigned projects, to ensure we always deliver great work.
- Create cost estimates, manage budget trackers, monthly client JCRs.
- Managing project plans and weekly WIP sheets.
- Define project scope, estimates and technical specifications.
- Determine project risk on an ongoing basis, escalates issues as needed.
- Evaluate and recommend best team makeup for assigned projects.
- Monitor out of scope requests and initiate additional estimates and approvals where required.
- Monitor all budget and production activity on assigned projects and communicate status of each project to appropriate agency and client partners in order to meet project deadlines.
- Champion best practice internal process and systems.
- Drive projects forward by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated.
- Provide and maintain projects status - liaising with development teams, designers and production teams to provide accurate updates
- Project quality assurance - testing and review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope
Skills and experience required
- Knowledge and experience in delivering complex multi-channel consumer and brand campaigns.
- Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Client-facing experience.
- Ability to think beyond execution and to offer solutions rather than problems.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Self-motivated and ambition to expand knowledge.
- A passion for creativity and doing great work.
- A natural collaborator and people person; participating fully as an integral member of the team, working co-operatively and collaboratively with the team and wider agency.
- Demonstrates high level of commitment and support to both Colenso and the team.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week