Senior Account Manager
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is looking for a new breed of Senior Account Manager
A Senior Account Manager that loves creativity, new technologies as well as getting to know and analyze customer behavior. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them. No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Management and optimisation of programs of work and/or platforms.
- Working in conjunction with the GAD on growing the account and identifying new business opportunities.
- Assisting in managing AE time and acting as a mentor to the AE in conjunction with the GAD.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers.
- Management of owner communication activity from initial client brief to completion.
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates.
- Write creative briefs and strategy decks in collaboration with GAD and planning that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions.
- A solid doer with the ability to orchestrate teams of people including internal and external departments to deliver in a fast-paced environment to deliver on time and budget
- A safe pair of hands who can work autonomously managing up as required
- Overall, we're looking for a dedicated and hard-working individual who is willing to get stuck in and give things a shot.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Integrated background with a skew towards digital, data and CRM
- Comes from a creative agency background and has an appreciation of the creative process, has the ability to write briefs & judge creative work
- Has a broad knowledge of paid media and ability to work with media partners
- Experience in managing juniors (AE level)
- Most importantly, someone who will be a great team fit
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next needs
- Highly developed listening, written and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Solid attention to detail
Who is CHE Proximity
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week