Loyalty Campaign Specialist (freelance)
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO is on the lookout for a Loyalty Campaign Specialist to work onsite with one of our largest clients, Myer, in a freelance capacity until the end of January 2020.
Based in the Docklands, as a Loyalty Campaign Specialist, you will take responsibility for managing trade and loyalty direct marketing campaigns.
- Execute trade driving and loyalty direct marketing campaigns which deliver strong revenue returns for the business
- End-to-end management of campaigns including briefing, targeting and segmentation, creative approvals and deployment
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify and support appropriate offers that align with business objectives
- Utilise loyalty team analytics capability and insights to drive class leading data driven marketing campaigns
- Drive post implementation reviews and develop regular reporting for all trade driving and loyalty direct marketing campaigns
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience in direct marketing, CRM & campaign management
- Strong knowledge of loyalty, direct and digital marketing best practice
- Demonstrable experience in delivering end-to-end direct communications campaigns across various channels i.e eDM, SMS, DM, App
- Ideally experienced in retail, or within fast-paced, consumer facing organisations
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to manage change & communicate with influence
- Experience in working with leading digital marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo etc preferred
- An engaging, collaborative individual with experience of working across multiple stakeholder groups, partnering to deliver the business outcome
About this company:
Clemenger BBDO have been appointed to look after Myer's advertising account and our in-house retail agency is located at the Docklands in Melbourne.
We want to be the best retail agency in Australia, staffed by people who share our determination to create an intelligent, passionate, responsive, contemporary minded, creatively excellent and irreplaceable part of the Myer business and the Clemenger business.
Please note: All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week