PR Senior Account Manager - Freelance
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS Attention + Influence?
Attention + Influence is a CHEP division that understands the value of earning attention, instilling trust and exercising influence. It blends the arts and sciences of public relations and content marketing They do media management, PR and influencer strategies for clients like Telstra, Yamaha, Carpet Court and create content and manage platforms for clients like AIA, Fitbit, Coles Liquor, Mazda, AGL and Michael Hill Jewellers.
If advertising is what you say about yourself, our role is to earn you a place in the conversations others are having about you. By starting with the audience, the things that motivate them, and the cultural forces that influence them, we're able to contribute – not just campaign. Taking a channel agnostic approach, we add utility, education or entertainment to form a meaningful relationship, translating to brand value and commercial outcomes for the brands we represent. We earn brands a place in the conversations that matter to them.
Some of our work:
That's why we're looking for a new breed of PR Account Manager
A Senior Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provides. Change is something you thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting. No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible!
- Developing outstanding public relations and social content strategies
- Providing sensible, strategic client counsel on a regular basis
- Working dynamically with an ability to deliver on tight deadlines and prioritise work on behalf of team members
- Management of campaign activity from initial client brief to completion
- Development and ownership of briefs, timelines and estimates
- Write creative briefs and strategy decks in collaboration with AD and planning that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions
- Working in conjunction with the SAD on growing the account and identifying new business opportunities
- Become a trusted advisor to your clients and a go-to person for helping them with their business issues
- Partner with the new business team on pitches
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong business development skills
- Extensive experience developing strategies across PR and social media campaigns
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive forward your team
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to juggle your key accounts, plus projects
- Disciplined approach to planning, organisation and time management
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent negotiation skills
- The ability to build positive and constructive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Operational knowledge of finance systems, reporting and budgeting
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Communications
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade, inspire and build trust with agency people and clients
- Ability to problem solve and think strategically and creatively to do so
- Ability to be close enough to the detail to be a real support to your team but not micro manage
- Comprehensive understanding and experience executing omni-channel campaigns
- Strong understanding of forecasting, financial rigor and sophisticated business practices
- Ability to manage up and down
- Experience within the Government/Health/Education sector would be advantageous
Who is CHE Proximity
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers:
B&T 2019: VIC & Direct Response/Performance Agency of the Year
London International Awards 2019: APAC Agency of the Year
Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019: Best Marketing Innovation 2017, 2018, 2019
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
WARC: Most Effective Australian Agency 2014 2019
Cannes 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week