|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO Sydney is looking for a Senior Biller to join their dedicated Finance Team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and Finance Manager you will be responsible for owning the finance relationship with the Account Management team for your allocated client base to ensure efficient and accurate accounting of client billing and revenue.
- Liaising with Account Management on client billings ensuring they are in line with client contractual arrangements
- Review of job cost reports and invoicing clients as agreed
- Review and approval of staff timesheets
- Update of client revenue forecasts
- Monthly update of agency Commercial report
- Back up for HFM upload
- Back up for Working capital (monthly and weekly)
Desired skills and experience
- Accounting or Business degree qualification
- Great communications skills both verbal and written required
- Experience in BCC – Agency Finance system
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence and openness in dealing with Agency Management and staff
About this company
At Clemenger BBDO, the thing we care most about is creativity. Or as we call it, 'the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different. We believe The Work is the only true measure of an agency. The Work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The Work is what leads to the sale. The Work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer. All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines are devoted to creating work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at Clemenger BBDO click on people story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week