Senior Strategist - CX/Direct/CRM
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Strategist – CX/Direct/CRM
The Senior Strategist will deliver the agency's strategic offering in data, direct marketing, social, customer journey mapping, marketing automation, customer acquisition and retention, web analytics, campaign management and working with third parties as appropriate. Your duties will include;
- Working with existing clients as well as with new business prospects to advise on strategic approaches to maximising CRM, working with automated marketing platforms as well as leading the delivery of wider customer experience thinking.
- To lead data-driven digital strategies for clients and act as platform adviser for client in-house digital teams.
- To be client and agency ‘go-to' person for insight, expertise and methodologies for developing and implementing effective CRM programmes.
- Working closely with creative and production teams to help develop and implement CRM and experience design solutions.
- Client workshop facilitation.
- Collaborating with research companies, industry sources, client partner agencies and other sources of consumer / customer information and insight. This will include translating research debriefs and outputs into experience design.
- Interpreting consumer research, competitive analysis, sales data, real-time campaign data and other effectiveness measures and provide clients and other agency disciplines with fresh perspective and expert advice.
- Developing methodologies for developing CRM solutions, automated marketing solutions and customer experience design.
Skills and experience required
- 8 – 10 years marketing / comms experience.
- At least 5 years in a Direct, CRM or CX role.
- Understanding of and experience gathering insights from customer reporting, web analytics, marketing automation & marketing cloud technologies.
- You will be adept at mapping customer journeys and transforming digital and communication touchpoints, whilst championing the needs of the customer.
- Task oriented – including accurate and proactive management of project timings, delivering according to agreed deadlines, continuously monitoring and limiting scope creep.
- A natural collaborator and people person; participating fully as an integral member of the Planning team, working co-operatively and collaboratively with the team and wider agency.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff as well as client contacts including Brand, Digital, Customer Experience, IT, Database Managers and senior management.
- Creatively ambitious; gets excited about using creativity to drive effectiveness.
- Stands up and is counted; doesn't shirk from individual responsibility.
- Demonstrates high level of commitment and support to both the company and the team.
Why work with us
Colenso BBDO's vision is to be the best agency in the world that just happens to be based in Auckland. The agency is already internationally regarded with a number of global clients. In 2016 Colenso was ranked the most creative agency in the world according to the Big Won Report and the most effective agency in New Zealand. The agency's core competitive advantage is its ability to solve its client's business problems with commercial creativity and a fierce commitment to creativity with a purpose.
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week