Finance Manager (Audit & Special Projects) | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger Group, one of the world's most successful groups of advertising and marketing communications agencies, is looking for a Finance Manager (Audit & Special Projects) to join our head office team based on St Kilda Road.
As the Clemenger Group Finance Manager (Audit & Special Projects) your role will include:
- Design, implementation and set-up of a process centralisation programme.
- Planning and completing internal audit procedures designed to improve the effectiveness of the Group's risk management, control and governance processes.
- Completion of quarterly Sarbanes Oxley testing.
- Ad-hoc projects assisting the CFO and Group Financial Controller in the implementation of Group programmes.
You will demonstrate and adhere to company policies and procedures and strive for best practice in all areas of financial accounting in order to help build and improve every business within the Clemenger Group.
- Working with the CFO and Group Financial Controller to design, implement and embed centralisation of processes in Clemenger Group, in order to improve efficiency and enhance the strength of the Group's control environment.
- Managing the Sarbanes Oxley internal controls program, including completion of quarterly testing procedures and reporting to both local management and global parent entities.
- Implementing and executing a risk based audit plan covering entities within the Clemenger Group.
- Identifying and evaluating risk areas to provide input for the development and implementation of process improvements.
- Conducting financial, performance and compliance internal audit projects.
- Identifying, developing, discussing and documenting audit issues and recommendations for improvement using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Presenting the results of projects via clear and concise written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to management.
- Performing other special projects and investigations as assigned by the Group CFO or Group Financial Controller.
- Liaising with and assisting external auditors throughout the annual audit process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or CPA with at least two years' experience at either an accounting firm or in commerce.
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload in accordance with project deadlines.
- Proven experience in working independently, under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Proven experience in engaging with and managing the expectations of stakeholder groups at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen.
You will need to develop an in-depth knowledge of the financial processes at each Clemenger Group entity and to be able to develop timely and targeted reports for the Group Financial Controller and Group CFO.
About this company:
Clemenger Group Limited is the holding company of a group of companies involved in advertising and marketing communication services throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.