Finance Assistant | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF FINANCE ASSISTANT
Experience is not essential for this type of role but is advantageous.
We are looking for somoene with a real 'go getter' attitude.
Someone who is a problem solver and a lateral thinker.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Create and maintain an employee access database, including monthly reconciliation of database to reconcile with payroll and BCC
- Organise freelancer contracts
- Maintain freelancer register
- Calculation of monthly accrual
- Setup all new users in BCC
- Setup new users with Clemenger IT
- De‐Activating users
- Processing of freelancing invoices
- Manage building expenses
- Assist with leave requests and calculation
- Assist with Debtor collection
- Manage client billings
- Monthly work in process meetings with Account Service
- Reviewing timesheets
If this sounds like the next step in you budding or already flying career than definitely send us you CV asap.