CHEP - Senior Strategic Brand Planner | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Strategic Brand Planner
WHO IS CHE PROXIMITY?
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE NEED A NEW WORLD PLANNER
We are looking for a Senior Strategic Planner to work within our Planning team to deliver industry leading brand strategy across new and existing clients.
You will be Sydney based and working within a national team of strategists across brand, experience, data and innovation, collaborating to deliver thought leading strategy across new and existing clients.
We're looking for a client-facing, digitally native, team player with a passion for creativity combined with an innate understanding of the modern communications landscape.
Applicants should be able to meet the following expectations:
- Minimum of six years' experience in brand planning or similar planning discipline.
- Passionate about creativity in all its forms, and in finding and articulating insights that drive the best possible work
- Extensive experience in devising, constructing and presenting effective brand strategies.
- Experience in drawing insights through a variety of sources, from primary research to secondary data sources.
- An ongoing touch point for industry trends, thinking and brand behaviour – helping to educate and inspire both clients and the agency.
- Defining and implementing brand reporting methodology.
- Have particular experience in modern brand planning with examples of previous thinking and campaigns.
- Must be comfortable talking about other forms of strategy (CRM, Data, Experience, Media)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Working closely with a GAD and Director of brand you'll work through a strategic approach for a new client brief. From this you'll find a great opportunity to reposition the brand in engaging and unique ways.
- After the briefing you'll have a 15 minute stand up with the Creative Director, Director of Media and Experience to share your thoughts and get their input. You all agree that you will work on the positioning strategy and share something by the end of the week.
- You define the brief and approach before briefing a room of creative teams and helping them craft raw concepts with interesting behavioural insights.
- You hone the strategic set up before presenting to the client the following week alongside the Director of Brand, Group Account Director and creative teams.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
You thrive on creating brand strategies that translate into modern communications that embrace new technologies and leverage behavioural insights that nudge how people behave.
- You will be responsible for devising brand strategy on a campaign by campaign basis.
- You will communicate directly with clients and be seen as a source of truth for all things brand.
- You will be responsible for building and delivering presentations to client that communicate campaign strategy.
- You will champion best practice brand strategy both within the agency and to clients.
- You will help build campaign reports and often be required to present those reports to key client stakeholders.
- You will be able to build strong relationships internally with the various disciplines including creative, data, media and experience and with clients.
About this company
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply for this Senior Strategic Brand Planner job or to be considered for similar jobs within the Clemenger Group in Sydney, either apply via registering on the site or email your details to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights