Mid-weight Designer - Activation | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne is seeking a standout Mid-weight Designer to join the growing creative team of our newly formed Activation department.
Reporting into the Senior Designer, this role will see you working across the Agency's shopper marketing and experiential output and some of the agencies largest, most high profile clients.
- As Mid-weight Designer your purpose will be to produce consistently excellent creative work for the agency. You'll work both independently and collaboratively on a range of Shopper and Experiential projects across a number of media and an extensive list of FMCG brands.
- You'll be required to create designs from scratch, sometimes using established brand assets, and other times helping more senior members of the team develop their concepts and designs.
- Your ability to follow direction on design/conceptual work is crucial. You will take projects from briefing through to rollout, before handing them over to Studio to complete Finished Art.
- You will be passionate about new developments in the creative sphere, such as design, advertising, art and retail environments from a local and global perspective.
- We require you to have the ability to rationalise your design decisions via a variety of methods to convey concepts (scamps, renders, presentations, etc).
- You'll work closely with our Account Service team to ensure your creative product is on brief. Ensuring work is ready to present on time, and that presentation materials are developed as required and participating in the presentation of the work.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years' experience at an agency or design studio
- Previous experience working with FMCG or retail accounts (POS and merchandising), ideally gained in shopper and retail marketing or experiential agencies
- Knowledge of shopper marketing, point-of-sale and experiential spaces (advantageous)
- Strong conceptual design skills with a keen interest in growing strategically and an understanding of the marketing & promotion techniques
- Thorough knowledge of print and digital process and production. Plus a strong understanding of digital.
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Photographic, motion graphics, video editing or 3D rendering skills a bonus
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO Melbourne there are three things we believe in and three things we care about: the work, the work, the work. After all, the work is what the consumer sees, what changes behaviour and what drives the sale. So we aspire to produce the most interesting, engaging and, above all, creative work for our clients. Work that stands out, work that gets noticed, work that is talked about and shared and work that stretches across channels and endures over time.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.