Interactive Designer | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne is looking for a passionate and talented Digital Designer to join our interactive team on Myer.
As a Digital Designer, you will create some of the country's leading online retail advertising and work alongside a high performing team who are the best in the business.
Myer is a very big account; the workload is constant and the demands are high. This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Designer to cut their teeth in a leading advertising agency with a great culture who care about creating the best possible work and genuinely love what they do.
As a Digital Designer you'll work with the team to produce designs from initial concept through to final production.
You will create and produce work supporting the Myer CRM strategy and marketing calendar, ensuring that every aspect is produced to the highest possible standard. You will build strong internal relationships and work collaboratively with the copywriter, producers and developer to bring Myer to life online.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years experience in a digital / interactive design role, ideally gained within a fast paced advertising agency environment - retail design experience is a plus
- Exhibit good design, typographical, and layout skills
- Understanding of design of general digital components, such as email, websites and digital display banners.
- A ‘can do' attitude to all projects
- An ability to multi task and manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Good organisational mind
- An ability to stay calm and focused under pressure
- An ability to proactively problem solve
- Ability to present their work
- Experience in working with Sketch a plus
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.