Senior Account Director - Financial Services | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is a creative and media agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Our team in Melbourne is looking to hire a Senior Account Director with a background in running integrated advertising campaigns and an interest in learning more about media.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a Senior Account Director who inspires those around you to always strive for better solutions, helping us to build the agency model all others will follow.
You are someone with a solid background in integrated advertising account management and the appetite to add media management skills to your CV.
You get just as much of an adrenaline rush from solving business problems, to smashing commercial targets and winning the trust of your most senior clients.
Your responsibility is similar to that of a SME business owner, so you'll constantly look to continually innovate and proactively build your team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- You'll independently lead and make decisions that balance the needs of the client with internal goals and teams, both from a creative and media perspective.
- You'll lead and drive the production of integrated advertising and digital campaigns across TV, radio, print, OOH, digital and CRM
- You'll be a trusted advisor to your clients and a go-to person for helping them with their business problems
- You'll and mentor your team and exemplify the core values that make us a great agency
- You'll foster a team environment across agency departments
- You'll evaluate creative and media proposals against strategy and provide teams with deeper strategic insight/inspiration when required
- You'll review and analyze campaign performance reports
- You'll seek out new revenue opportunities within the account
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- You have an enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- You have a well-established creative agency pedigree, having run integrated campaigns alongside award-winning creative teams
- You have an ability to persuade, inspire and build trust with agency people and clients
- You have an ability to problem solve and think strategically and creatively to do so
- You have an ability to be close enough to the detail to be a real support to your team but not micro manage
- You are not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Comprehensive understanding and experience executing omni-channel campaigns
- Strong understanding of forecasting, financial rigor and sophisticated business practices
- Ability to manage up and down
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adnews: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year, 2018
B&T: Australian, Advertising & Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017
Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017
Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the Year x 2, 2017
To apply for this role, or similar roles within the Clemenger Group please register your details on our careers page, or alternatively send your CV to Sandra Benskin at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: At this stage we are only considering candidates with valid working rights for Australia.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week