Senior Account Manager - Integrated | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Account Manager – Integrated advertising
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
We are looking for a new breed of Senior Account Manager
In this Senior Account Manager job you'll work across a high profile client across integrated brand and digital creative advertising campaigns.
WHO ARE YOU
You're a Senior Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provide. Change is something you thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for you.
No task is too big for you, actually the bigger the task the better the challenge and there is nothing more rewarding than delivering what others thought was not possible.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Management of campaign activity from initial client brief to completion.
- Development and ownership of task and production briefs, timelines and estimates.
- Write creative briefs in collaboration with AD that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Agency process (print, digital, TVP, Creative, Account Management) are adhered to and recommendations for improvement are suggested.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Strong experience in running integrated advertising campaigns across print, TV, radio, OOH, digital, social and CRM
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- A profound curiosity about the creative process, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications for how we communicate
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week