Senior Digital Producer | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF DIGITAL PRODUCER
Managing and producing innovative digital projects within a team of passionate digital specialists. This role is responsible for the timely delivery of quality digital products, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction and budget management. They should be process driven and an exceptional communicator.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Successfully delivering multiple digital projects across various client accounts
- Managing budget, timelines and product testing and delivery
- Directly managing junior and mid weight producers
- Manage project issues and assumptions/decisions and escalate where appropriate
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within, or under budget
- Ensuring expectations are set and met for the client
- Managing internal stakeholders Interfacing directly with client to take development briefs
- Resource management of the design and development team in conjunction with other producers
- Work collaboratively with account service, technical and creative teams
- Estimate and plan projects, assign team roles and responsibilities
- Manage projects to an agreed plan and specification
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the project team
- Translating production/creative briefs into workflow
- Ensure all members of the project team understand the brief
- Compiling case studies and monitoring projects during and post-live
- Proactive in implementing and suggesting new processes and solutions
- A sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Demonstrating excellent communication (verbal/written) skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Being able to maintain internal stakeholder relationships
- Being able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Being a team player
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Tracking project performance to facilitate accurate budget vs. actual reconciliation
- Strong knowledge of web, mobile, eDM and digital display and trafficking technologies
- Experience liaising with developers and designers and a clear understanding of their world
- 4+ years of production experience
- Experience delivering complex mobile responsive digital experiences using the latest frontend and backend development technologies
- Experience delivering mobile solutions and apps across iOS and Android
- CMS systems – Adobe AEM, SiteCore, Episerver, WordPress and custom CMS experience
- eDM design, development and campaign distribution across ESPs such as Adobe Campaign, ExactTarget, Campaign Monitor would be an advantage
- Automation and workflows for dynamic messaging across eDM campaigns is highly advantageous
- Experience with HTML5 digital display campaigns, across ad serving platforms such as DoubleClick and Sizmek
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and reporting
- Omniture, Adobe Test & Target will be an advantage
- Facebook apps, API and integration would be beneficial
- Experience with a task tracking systems such as Trello and Jira
- Experience using agile methodologies and resource time tracking
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and other web and mobile languages and technologies is highly advantageous
- MS Project (or similar such as Merlin)
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Mac OS X / Windows
- Adobe Suite
- Able to confidently liaise with clients and third party suppliers in a professional manner
- Experience of working in a variety of approaches including Waterfall/SDLC, Agile/Scrum/Lean and Iterative delivery
- A keen interest in digital marketing
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
If this opportunity sounds like you then please apply now. We can only accept candidates that have a valid working visa for Australia
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week