Account Manager - CX | Digital | CRM - 1Mazda | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS 1MAZDA @ CHE PROXIMTY?
Mazda and CHE have had a long and incredibly successful relationship for over 40 years – which is nearly unheard of within the industry. Because of the level and amount of work, 1Mazda@CHE Proximity works as a ‘sub' agency with the larger CHEP agency. This allows us to meet the specific needs of our client with dedicated resource across all departments.
We have an Account Manager job currently available within the Loyalty & CRM Account Service team.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for an Account Manager who is confident in the development of Direct Marketing collateral and a passion for excellent CX. You have experience in offline and online communication campaigns with a background in printing DM collateral and a knack for eDM campaigns. You enjoy diving deeply into customer data to understand and create tailored communication and you love to see a campaign come to life.
You understand loyalty and CRM and have an impeccable eye for detail. No task is too big, you thrive in a team environment and you are confident in day-to-day client interaction. For you, there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Management of campaign activity from initial brief to completion.
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates.
- Write creative briefs in collaboration with SAM and AD.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Confident in managing DM print and digital campaigns.
- Sound understanding of CRM, loyalty programs and marketing automation.
- Interest in data management and handling.
- Managing internal stakeholders across data, planning, creative and production teams.
- Assisting in managing the AE's time and acting as a mentor to the AE in conjunction with the SAM.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization with a keen eye for detail
- Strong work ethic
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next-needs
- A profound curiosity about the creative process, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications of how we communicate
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week