Desktop Support | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger Group is looking for a Technician to join the IT team. The position is based in Melbourne but your role would be to provide support all Agency staff around Australia.
This is an exciting opportunity for a person who has chosen a career path in IT. This role will give you an opportunity to develop your Technical skills in a Professional environment.
• Resolve 1st and 2nd level technical issues in a timely and professional manner
• Assist Systems Engineers with technical projects
• Provide out-of-hours support as required
• Learn and build competencies in key technologies
• Provide great customer service Desired Skills and Experience
• Qualification in Information Technology will be highly regarded
• Experience in Microsoft office suite and Windows / MAC platforms
• Customer Service experience within the IT industry will be an advantage
• Happy, friendly disposition with great communication skills (this is key!)
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to work independently when required
• A can-do approach and willingness to learn are essential
In return, Clemenger Group offers an excellent working environment. We support both Windows and MAC platforms across a diversity of businesses so, your work will be varied. We will invest our time and support in exchange for your enthusiasm and commitment to work as an IT professional.
Clemenger Group is the holding company of a group of businesses involved in advertising and marketing communication services throughout Australia and New Zealand. The Company's purpose is to provide the most compelling commercial content, no matter what the distribution channel. Some of our agencies are Clemenger BBDO, CHE Proximity, Redhanded, Quantum Market Research, Porter Novelli and many more.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights as we are unable to sponsor for this particluar position.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week