Business Analyst | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger Group are looking for a Business Analyst to join their close-knit team on a permanent, full time basis. Ideally, we want someone who is an expert with Excel, Data Management and Macros. Please ensure you showcase examples of this sort of experience within your resume or include it on your cover letter.
- Provide support of Clemenger Group business systems and processes, particularly with Media Ocean (financial) applications
- Work with technical staff to align business solutions within our technical environment
- Assist in the development of processes and documentation that assist both IT and Agency
- Maintain the integrity of business solutions and data through sound process and finally
- Work on better utilisation of existing processes and make recommendations for improvements
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Understand financial software usage and data integration between applications
- Resolve data integration or process issues in a timely and professional fashion
- Manage Projects, with a focus on documentation aligned with Clemenger Group processes
- Work with the Head of IT to assist with data solutions [through Excel or VBA] and to offer suggestions for improvements / efficiencies in financial reporting
- Ensure proposed solutions are aligned with the overall Clemenger Group [financial and data] requirements
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the business environment
- Maintain current competency in key technologies
Key Selection Criteria
Education and Experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Office 365 offering
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis, project management and data integration between applications (API)
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, Excel macros, VBA, HTML
- Experience with PowerShell will be highly regarded
- Experience with Media Ocean suite of applications will be highly regarded
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance will be highly regarded
- Experience in CRM, SharePoint and / or Webservices will be highly regarded
Knowledge and Skills
- A good understanding of data management and business solution principals
- Critical to know how to work and use Pivots in Excel
- V Look Up for Data Integrations
- A good understanding of financial transactions and financial reporting
- Attention to detail is critical
- Client service focus and excellent communication skills
- Strong competencies in documenting Policy and Process
- Excellent project management skills including ability to plan, set priorities and meet deadlines, with flexibility to alter priorities to meet changing demands
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interpret and present ideas to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently with minimal supervision but also collaboratively within a team.
- Self-motivated, action oriented, thinks conceptually and operationally.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today and we will endeavour to come back to you. Depending on the volumes of advert response, it might take several days to hear back from us.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week