Finished Artist - co:lab | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
As a result of a forward-thinking collaboration the award-winning team at CHE Proximity in Sydney has a newly created vacancy for a Finished Artist to join co:lab. This is a great opportunity to join a new business unit producing best-in-class creative work on a well-loved brand supported by high calibre creative talent.
WHAT IS co:lab?
A partnership between CHE Proximity and IAG, co:lab is an internal centre of creative excellence for extending IAG'S brands in all marketing and customer touchpoints on all platforms in and around central brand campaigns, communication and strategies to win customer's ‘hearts and minds' now and in the future.
• Designing, writing, developing, analysing and editing
• Making stuff. Good stuff.
• Keeping the pixels sharp and the experience clean
• Smart, organized, efficient and effective
• On-brand and on-strategy
• Integrated seamlessly with all departments with strong process, workflow and trusted creative output
• Innovative in all things customer and engagement for an easier & more beautiful customer experience
• Executive presentation design
This role offers the perfect marriage of working client side as part of one of Australia's best creative agencies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF Finished Artist
In this Finished Artist job you will work within brand guidelines to create finished art, design, and layout across print and digital-based collateral. An impeccable eye for detail along with a strong foundation of finished art will be needed for this role. An understanding of photoshop is necessary.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a new studio with a great culture who care about creating the best possible work.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Finished Artist you'll be able to shape, influence and be responsible for:
- Working closely with designers and project managers to receive briefs
and meet deadlines
- Creating accurate finished art across a range of collateral, with a high level
of attention to detail
- Working to tight deadlines under high pressure
- Managing time and quality of execution of multiple projects
- Identifying opportunities to improve the quality of the work
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- Strong knowledge of how to use industry-standard design applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Minimum of five years agency experience (retouching skillsets advantageous)
- Excellent understanding of print pre-press
- Flexible and can-do attitude, with the ability to work independently
- Good understanding of branding and working with brand style guides
- Enthusiasm and drive to produce great work and learn new skills
Other things that would make you excel in this role
You are highly organized with an enthusiastic and passionate approach to communications output.
You identify problems and formulate solutions well ahead of schedule.
You're known for your “can-do” attitude as well as for being collaborative and supportive team member!
WHO IS CHE PROXIMITY
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining creativity, data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Some recent highlights
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week