Studio Coordinator - co:lab | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Studio Coordinator (Traffic/Production coordinator)
As a result of a forward-thinking collaboration the award-winning team at CHE Proximity in Sydney has a newly created vacancy for a Studio Coordinator to join co:lab. This is a great opportunity to join a new business unit producing best-in-class creative work on a well-loved brand supported by high calibre creative talent.
WHAT IS co:lab?
A partnership between CHE Proximity and IAG, co:lab is an internal centre of creative excellence for extending IAG'S brands in all marketing and customer touchpoints on all platforms in and around central brand campaigns, communication and strategies to win customer's ‘hearts and minds' now and in the future.
• Designing, writing, developing, analysing and editing
• Making stuff. Good stuff.
• Keeping the pixels sharp and the experience clean
• Smart, organized, efficient and effective
• On-brand and on-strategy
• Integrated seamlessly with all departments with strong process, workflow and trusted creative output
• Innovative in all things customer and engagement for an easier & more beautiful customer experience
• Executive presentation design
This role offers the perfect marriage of working client side as part of one of Australia's best creative agencies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF Deployment Manager (Traffic/Production coordinator)
In this Studio Coordinator job you will be given the opportunity to be involved at all stages of a production campaign right through to despatch. This role requires problem solving and constant evolution.
You will be required to assist across all mediums of the business managing deployment of assets across Print, TV and Digital. You will need to manage and maintain licensing of assets to usage agreements.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a new team with a great culture who care about creating the best possible work.
This is an entry level position but training will be provided and there will to scope grow.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Studio Coordinator you'll be able to shape, influence and be responsible for:
- Assist in the scheduling of internal resources
- Production running/admin tasks
- Preparation of production documents
- Adstream deliveries and paperwork
- Talent Rollovers
- Talent Contract and Negotiations
- Library Image Management
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- A basic understanding of production workflow and of creative agency process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or proficiency in computer based systems is essential.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business and clients is paramount.
- Production experience in any capacity is desirable but not essential.
Other things that would make you excel in this role
You are highly organized with an enthusiastic and passionate approach to communications output.
You identify problems and formulate solutions well ahead of schedule.
You're known for your “can-do” attitude as well as for being collaborative and supportive team member!
WHO IS CHE PROXIMITY
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining creativity, data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Some recent highlights
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week