Senior Account Manager - Experiential, Activations & Sponsorships | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Account Manager – Experiential/Activations/Sponsorship
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Senior Account Manager to join the talented team at Traffik.
In this Senior Account Manager job, you'll use your experience to provide client leadership and agency guidance for experiential and sponsorship disciplines. You'll build partnerships with engaged and dynamic clients across our largest experiential/sponsorship accounts – Dyson, Premier Foods, MLA, Mazda - with the assistance of your team.
You will have the opportunity to work with an award winning creative team to respond to pitches where experiential or sponsorship ideas have specifically been requested, either with a brand-new client or with an existing client that sits with a different team.
With support from your AD and the wider team you will be motivated to achieve regular financial targets for your existing clients. You'll be required to deliver campaigns on brief/budget/time; contribute to strategic direction on key client accounts; lead mid-sized pitches; develop and grow business through new business initiatives and networking; resolve issues and mitigate project risks.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of all projects under your management, working with the Production Manager(s) (as required), and managing your immediate team to deliver the elements you delegate to them.
Keeping abreast of your client's brand and strategic initiatives, as well as market/competitor activity, is essential for this role and you will have the opportunity to work closely with your AD to ensure that any creative solution Traffik puts forward is on brand, on strategy, and is unique.
You are people-driven and lead by example as a strong mentor, tracking the growth and development of your immediate team to ensure their success. Clients see you as their go-to person and they trust you to deliver based on a proven success rate and mutual respect. Client account and relationship management, issues management and new business growth will be a focus for your development.
- 4-6 years industry experience, preferably gained within an experiential agency environment
- Experiential experience mandatory, sponsorship and shopper marketing experience desired
- Proven experience managing others
- Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships
- In-depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent project management / multi-tasking and time management skills across experiential marketing projects including logistics planning and management
- A solid foundation of considered leadership and people management skills with the ability to give clear direction to junior staff
- Excellent financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciling
- Persuasive presentation negotiation and motivation skills and the ability to know when to use them
- Creative, dynamic and proactive thinking (literally and laterally) with an inherent curiosity along with a desire and drive to learn, critique, grow and develop your skill-set
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of the experiential industry, retail environments and special event operations
- A confident, pleasurable and enthusiastic approach to your day-to-day work management
- A passionate approach towards your career development and life in general!
About this company
Traffik Group is Australia's leading brand experience agency. We fuse creativity and technology to create memorable experiences that move hearts and change minds. Our specialities include experiential, digital, sponsorship, events and content creation. Innovation sits at the core of what we do.
In a nutshell we're experiential thinkers, for the digital age.
To apply to this role or similar positions within the Clemenger Group please email your CV to Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week