SEO Lead | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SEO LEAD
In this SEO job we're looking for a leader who will establish SEO techniques, principles and approach into CHEP and its clients.
This is a foundation role that will initially create a formal SEO capability and expand into a SEO team alongside development, content, social and digital creative services. This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
• To establish SEO techniques, principles and approach into CHE and its clients.
• Lead SEO delivery within CHE digital and coach, mentor and direct digital or other agency teams when required to ensure digital excellence
• Take the lead role for SEO within the agency on client projects partnering with digital producers, digital designers and developers to ensure best practice digital experiences
• Build CHE's SEO capability and act as thought leader by tracking & sharing global best practices for SEO and promote across CHE and its clients
• Be the advocate for SEO and make it an integral part of the process and a shared accountability across the digital department
• Establish and develop key partnership with CHE's client service team to drive new business
• Keep pace with search engine and internet marketing developments Identify and implement new opportunities to significantly grow organic traffic
• Take a lead role in SEO conceptual ideas for agency pitches
• Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Identify opportunities for organic search traffic growth through onsite and offsite activities
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Expertise in SEO guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to all digital platforms
- Effective communication skills especially focused on educating agency and client stakeholders and promoting SEO best practice.
- Ability to uncover and understand technology requirements and capabilities as they relate to SEO deliverables.
- Evidence of experience across the various phases of SEO
- Thorough understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards
- Min 3+ years SEO in agency, preferably with BA or MA in Computer Science or equivalent.
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Enjoys presenting to large groups of people
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Loves to work in an agile way
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week