Reporting Analyst | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
At CHE Proximity we solve business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience (in both paid and owned channels) and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
When it comes to staff, we look for individuals who are passionate and dedicated to delivering world-class solutions. People who radiate and bring energy into every conversation and project. People who know who they are and where they are going.
This role is within the Analytics team at CHE Proximity, a key pillar in this full-service agency's strategic offering. The requirement is to provide accurate, timely and relevant client customer business forecasting, reporting and data analysis to meet ongoing operational needs, growth and support key decision-making across the client portfolio.
- Assist in the sourcing of data for CHE Proximity clients to develop required ongoing and ad-hoc reporting, opportunity prospecting, and analysis / performance of marketing campaigns
- Undertake high-level analysis of marketing performance of CHE Proximity's clients including audience segmentation, industry type identification, and individual campaign performance
- Timely delivery of reporting both internal and external
- Maintain accurate data stores through regular review
- Development of future reporting requirements
Skills and experience
- Experienced working with large data sets
- High standard of conceptual, analytical and strategic skills
- Relevant experience in report creation, data manipulation and mining, and database building
- Reports development experience – Tableau, PowerBI, datarama
- Excellent skills in SQL
- Demonstrated ability to work in time-pressured environments and sometimes conflicting target requirements
- Develop and manage extraction queries and accuracy of data draws
- Experienced within an agency environment a distinct advantage
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week