Senior Account Manager - CRM
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Account Manager
We are looking for a new breed of Senior Account Manager. Someone who loves creativity, new technologies as well as getting to know and analyse customer behavior. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge and there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible.
A Day in the Life
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary
- Management and optimization of programs of work and/or platforms
- Working in conjunction with the SAD on growing the account and identifying new business opportunities
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers.
- Management of owner communication activity from initial client brief to completion
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates
- Write creative briefs and strategy decks in collaboration with SAD and planning that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions
- A solid doer with the ability to orchestrate teams of people including internal and external departments to deliver in a fast-paced environment to deliver on time and budget
- A safe pair of hands who can work autonomously managing up as required
- Overall, we're looking for a dedicated and hard-working individual who is willing to get stuck in and give things a shot
What You'll Need
- Integrated background with a skew towards B2B data, CRM and digital
- Experience with lifecycle programs – on-boarding, growth, acquisition and retention
- Telco/ICT/Tech client experience will be highly regarded
- Comes from a creative agency background and has an appreciation of the creative process, has the ability to write briefs & judge creative work
- Exposure to marketing automation would be beneficial
- Most importantly, someone who will be a great team fit
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next needs
- Highly developed listening, written and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Solid attention to detail
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
A bit about CHE Proximity
We uncover all traces of human data to gain a superior understanding of people. Then we create meaningful experiences to influence their behaviour in the moments that matter most.
From the trivial to the transformative, we solve challenges by balancing the powers of intelligence and creativity at every stage of the solution. It's a whole brain thinking we call Creative Intelligence.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2017: Australian Advertising & Direct/Performance Agency of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week