Senior Account Manager - Digital | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Account Manager - Digital & CRM
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our Sydney team has an opening for a Senior Digital Account Manager. We are looking for a Senior Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provide. Change is something you thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for you.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So, these challenges are the ones you love the most.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Management of campaign activity from initial client brief to completion.
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates.
- Write creative briefs and strategy decks in collaboration with GAD and planning that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Management and optimisation of programs of work and/or platforms (automated and otherwise).
- Optimise experience design by helping to plan and map a cohort or individual's journey with the brand.
- Rally the right agency skills into platoons designed to solve specific audience needs and requirements.
- Working with the GAD on forecasting.
- Working in conjunction with the GAD on growing the account and identifying new business opportunities.
- Assisting in managing AE time and acting as a mentor to the AE in conjunction with the GAD.
- Agency process (print, digital, TVP, Creative, AM) are adhered to and recommendations for improvement are suggested.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next needs
- A profound curiosity about the creative process, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications for how we communicate
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Solid attention to detail
- Ability to grasp complex logic and apply it throughout the customer journey
- Ability to contextualize message to moment within the customer journey
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze, Adnews: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year, 2018, B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week