Junior I.T Support | Auckland-NZ
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Junior I.T Support
We're on the look-out for an I.T Support superstar to be a member of the frontline Technical Support team for our dynamic and energetic agencies at Clemenger Group NZ.
You'll be working within an existing I.T Support team, and you will be someone who brings a passion for customer service, problem solving, and a keen desire to always upskill and learn more.
Primarily, you will be the first port of call for all user-facing issues and upgrades, involving laptops and desktops, monitors, software installation and licensing, computer set-ups, deployment and relocation, and general helpdesk requests. You will also provide technical assistance with boardroom audio-visual systems and are generally our in-house technology experts.
The role has the potential for you to rotate between the three Auckland offices (all based within close distance of each other in Grey Lynn/Ponsonby), though you will have a primary focus on supporting the site you are based at, whilst being an important member of the wider Clemenger Group I.T team.
To be truly successful in this role, you will be a natural team player, integrate within the agency culture, be approachable, customer focused and provide first-class professional and proactive support with the assistance of the other members of the I.T team. Maintaining flexibility and communicating well is key to the role, as I.T prides itself on covering more than just desktop support.
In return, will get to work in an agile and collaborative workplace, surround yourself with some of the most talented people in the world, and have an open line of communication to senior I.T team members to support you with your on-going professional development.
- Experience providing support to clients on the floor, with one on one interaction and providing support through a helpdesk ticketing system
- Daily Mac OS user and experience with applications (mainly Adobe design suite + Office)
- Basic network troubleshooting skills.
- Provide day-to-day support to Staff through the hours of 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, by rotating 8am to 5pm and 9am to 6pm with the other support team member(s) and providing additional support outside these hours when required.
- Monitor the ticketing system, self-assigning and taking ownership of tickets.
- Be responsible for monitoring the ticketing system and attending to support tickets and issues in a timely manner (meeting specified service levels), taking ownership of, following up and updating tickets with the relevant information, and closing them as they are completed.
- Ability to prioritise outstanding issues and manage user expectation.
- Performing triage and escalating tickets where required with accurately detailed information to assist in faster resolution.
- Take direction from senior IT members of the support and infrastructure team, providing follow-ups and updates of tasks delegated to you for completion.
- Support both Mac OS and Windows desktop environments.
- Day-to-day User Account Management in Active Directory and Exchange as per the Company policy.
- Manage and support the Security and Phone Systems as per Company policies.
- Assist in Staff desk moves as required.
- Provide Staff with group and/or one-to-one training on all internally supported devices, applications and systems and internal processes.
- Support and train Staff on meeting room Presentation and Audio-Visual equipment, ensuring these are fully functional, suggesting improvements and upgrades where required.
- Create accurate, concise, clear documentation of configurations, procedures and user guides for the staff-facing knowledge base. Continuously review and update documentation and guides to keep them current, championing the use of the staff -facing knowledge base and self-service tools.
- Improve the help centre through addition and revision of articles.
- Understand and comply with Clemenger Group IT compliance requirements, policies and procedures.
- Maintain the online asset register for any moves, equipment additions, and changes to hardware and software.
- Complete scheduled checklists to ensure systems and services are maintained and functional.
- Actively participate in the scheduled team meetings and maintain an open line of communication within the IT Team. Keep everyone up to date with what's happening, making suggestions for improvements, upgrades or processes that will enhance the service that IT provides.
- Attend training on internal applications, management systems and internal processes.
- Create relevant goals for personal and company betterment and adhering to your KPI's.
- Ensure all IT equipment and cabling are stored in a presentable and tidy manner.
- Maintain patch panels, keeping IT storage units, server room floor areas, and your office workspace tidy and organized.
- For your on-going development you will assist in project work and mentored by a senior member of the team, you are keen to train and develop.
- Keep abreast of new software and technologies and identify anything you feel may benefit the Group Companies.
How we would describe ourselves?
We're an incredibly dynamic, talented, and supportive team who constantly strive for the best and build each other up.
Clemenger Group is currently the no. 1 most awarded marketing and communications group in the world. We are leaders for our forward-thinking attitudes and constantly championing new technologies. You'll work in a well organised, inclusive, creative environment surrounded by the smartest talent the industry has to offer.
How to apply?
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive harmonious environment then please submit your application online via the job ad.
Direct applications will not be considered.
Application deadline: Friday 20 July 2018
Please note: Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available for this role.
You must be based in NZ and hold a work visa that does not require sponsorship, be a NZ Resident or a NZ Citizen to be considered for this role.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week