Search Director | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity (CHEP) is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW BREED OF SEARCH DIRECTOR
In this Search Director job, you'll form a key part of our Experience and Media team.
CHEP is a full-service model and the role is centralised within strategic planning in the experience team. Why? Because we believe experience starts with the very first exposure to a brand and so bought and owned channels should be planned together across the entire experience.
Our approach is driven by behaviour based media planning. Data is a huge part of what we do as an agency and media is no different. We're fortunate to have some excellent data scientists working with us helping to build the latest and greatest in models. You'll also be surrounded by brand and innovation planners, a UX team and Creative Directors who are all incredibly excited about this new offering.
Our client base has grown rapidly and is continuing on this upward trajectory. All of our clients are fully integrated (across digital and ATL channels) and are looking for fresh thinking in media. And they love search (as do we)! They cover a range of industries across education, energy, finance, FMCG, travel and many more
We are backed by The Omnicom Media Group and have access to all tools, support and deals.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Delivering strategic search recommendations for clients.
- Leading relationships with media partners ensuring access of new innovations to CHEP clients.
- Oversight of implementation, ongoing insights and optimizations.
- Guiding the team to deliver solutions for today, as well as exploring new and innovative solutions for tomorrow.
- Leading and mentoring the team, which will grow quickly over the next six months.
- Working with other departments in the agency to solve client's business problems.
- Helping to educate the wider agency and other departments on the role of ‘search' and its importance.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in search/media.
- A strong understanding of the industry across both Melbourne and Sydney markets
- A dominant history in Search and in leading accounts.
- The ability to deliver strategic Search recommendations
- Intelligent use of data in client recommendations.
- The ability to extract clear insights from reporting.
- The ability to mentor and lead a team, helping them grow as individuals in their careers
- The ability to lead the training of other members of the agency and the promotion of cross-skilling.
- The ability to work in a team and with other departments in the agency to solve client's business problems.
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- You have an ambition to change the way things are done
- You enjoy presenting to large groups of people
- You are a natural leader who can build, foster and inspire strong teams.
- You are not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week