|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Raydar, an award winning shopper marketing agency, are looking for a conceptual Intermediate Copywriter (from an advertising agency background) to join their growing team.
It would be advantageous if you were a Copywriter with an eye for design.
Who are we after?
We're after someone with a focus on creating brave, disruptive and inspiring ideas and will work with the creative and design team to execute these to the highest visual standard.
You'll be a natural conceptual and visual thinker with a good understanding of effective advertising communication. Along with the creative team, you will be a key contributer in driving the overall quality of creative thinking and cohesiveness of work leaving the agency.
In this role, you'll also assist and coordinate the execution of your creative work throughout the agency, and oversee and direct internal and external production resources to achieve effective delivery and implementation of their work.
You'll possess a curious and collaborative nature and a hunger to do the best creative work in the industry. In turn, you will work alongside an award winning creative and design team that will help catapult your career. You'll work in a supportive environment with a team who work exceptionally well together without the tall hierarchies and status quo.
- A mindset and ability to inspire through great work.
- A desire to understand effective shopper marketing campaigns, retail communications and create original solutions that drive action.
- A passion for ideas that connect and creating campaigns that affect behaviour change.
- To be able to translate strategy into concept across all required media and channels.
- An ability to see the bigger picture.
- Able to interpret and respond to client briefs with appropriate creative solutions.
- An ability to talk persuasively and compellingly about creative work.
- An ability to make decisions and implement.
- To champion the agency, our professional recommendations and product.
- To generate original thinking that will form effective, behaviour-changing campaigns.
- Realises the brand vision and marketing objectives through strong concepts and executions.
- Understands our clients' business and acts as a guardian of their guidelines and brand equity.
- Works closely with the Design Director and Designers to execute concepts effectively.
- An ability to work with external creative vendors (illustrators, production houses, photographers, comp artists, and video producers).
- Plans, creates, and presents effective concepts and executions.
- Oversees the creation and production of presentation materials.
- Responsible for the proper placement, context and meaning of creative element, as well as the overall message within a creative assignment.
- Communicates with Client Service project owners on a regular basis to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met within budget.
- Constantly explores innovations that may enhance their work.
- Collaborates with other creative staff to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve Raydar's creative product.
- Is flexible and willing to put in the extra time when required to meet deadlines.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, and character.
How would we describe ourselves?
Raydar is New Zealand's leading specialist shopper and retail communications agency. We combine shopper intelligence with creativity to form campaigns that connect with people and inspire action.
OUR VISION is to be the best ‘anything' agency in New Zealand.
Raydar is part of Clemenger Group – New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising creative communication companies. 26% of the shares are owned by staff and we are 100% locally managed.
We are in the BBDO network which is the world's most effective creative network (290 offices - 90 countries - 17,000+ staff). This means you are part of a highly regarded global network, that has local focus and truly values their staff.
Raydarians are: Creative, Positive, Thinkers, Brave and True.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive harmonious environment then please submit your application online.
Please apply via the job ad. Direct applications will not be considered.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week