Creative Services Manager (6 month contract)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO are on the search for a Creative Services Manager to join our Sydney office in a 6-month contract, commencing 1st February 2019.
As Creative Services Manager, you will be the day-to-day go to person for Creative and Account Management Departments, responsible for ensuring efficient and effective creative workflow throughout the agency.
- You will oversee the entire creative workflow process from client brief, creative development through to production and execution
- Ensure sufficient time is given to the strategic, creative and production process
- Ensure most efficient use of available creative resource and all agreed deadlines are met. You will play a key role in identifying problems and facilitating constant communication with all relevant parties along the way
- Allocating and prioritising work to creative teams and freelancers in consultation with Executive Creative Director and Creative Directors
- Manage weekly work in progress meetings
Desired Skills and Experience:
- As the Creative Services Manager you will need to demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of outstanding creative work and seek at all times to apply that to your role.
- You will have a ‘can do' attitude to all projects and an ability to stay calm and focused under pressure
- An ability to multi task and manage multiple projects and form strong relationships with creative and account management teams
- Highly organised, seamless attention to detail, strong communication and negotiation skills
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO, the thing we care most about is creativity. Or as we call it, 'the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different. We believe The Work is the only true measure of an agency. The Work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The Work is what leads to the sale. The Work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer. All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines are devoted to creating work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week