|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are looking for a Solution Architect that loves technology, creativity, solving problems, communicating with clients and the opportunity to learn in a fast pace environment. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Assisting Technical Directors in mentoring and managing the backend team [Node.JS, Java, .NET, PHP] and DevOps (AWS Infrastructure).
- Scoping technical requirements, solution architecture and feasibility of concepts and projects.
- Work closely with Digital Producers, Digital Designers, UX Designers, Developers and QA Testers.
- Lead by example and use exceptional interpersonal skills to establish best practices and processes for the department.
- Working hand-on on Backend enterprise-scale CMS, eCommerce and bespoke integration projects.
- Coach and develop senior developers capable of technical consultation and communication with senior agency and client stakeholders.
- Capture technical requirements client projects.
- Oversee all functional and technical specifications.
- Work with the digital services manager and digital producers ensuring projects are correctly and adequately resourced.
- Manage and maintain production sites hosted on Windows and Linux servers.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Current/Previous experience as Solution Architect.
- Extensive experience as a Senior Developer working in an agency environment prior to Solution Architect experience.
- Extensive experience working across backend and AWS technologies across a variety of client verticals.
- Experience with establishing the following frameworks and development practices:
- Version control (Git).
- Ticketing systems (Jira, Trello).
- Docker / Containerised architecture.
- CI/CD experience (any pipeline).
- Experience using, developing and integration with a range of CMS and ecommerce platforms such as AEM and Contentful.
- AWS experience with essential services: EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront and IAM.
- Unit-testing, automated backend testing and smoke testing.
- Fundamental understanding the concept of Front-end's SPA (React / VueJS) and front-end application lifecycle.
- Comfortable working in Agile/SCRUM/Lean workflows
- AWS experience with services: DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation.
- Experience with .NET CMSes such as Umbraco, Episerver and Sitecore.
- Azure experience.
- Experience working with marketing or optimization platforms such as Adobe Analytics/Targets/Audience, Marketo, Optimisely.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience working with mobile platforms (Native – Swift/Objective C/Java, Hybrid – Xamarin/ReactNative).
- Hand-on development experience with React.
Other elements that would make you excel in this role:
- Communication skill
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with a team and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
WHO IS CHE PROXIMITY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in Australia
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week