|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS co:lab?
A partnership between CHE Proximity and IAG, co:lab is an internal centre of creative excellence for extending IAG'S brands in all marketing and customer touchpoints on all platforms in and around central brand campaigns, communications and strategies to win customer's ‘hearts and minds' now and in the future.
• Designing, writing, developing, analysing and editing
• Making stuff. Good stuff.
• Keeping the pixels sharp and the experience clean
• Smart, organized, efficient and effective
• On-brand and on-strategy
• Integrated seamlessly with all departments with strong process, workflow and trusted creative output
• Innovative in all things customer and engagement for an easier & more beautiful customer experience
• Executive presentation design
WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF DESIGNER
A hybrid designer that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provides. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Designer you'll be able to shape, influence and be responsible for:
- Working closely with project managers to receive briefs and meet deadlines
- Working to tight deadlines under high pressure
- Managing time and quality of execution of multiple projects
- Identifying opportunities to improve the quality of the work
- You'll work on all design solutions, including, print, web, interactive, social, tablet and mobile
- Create inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas
- Be responsible for the quality of executions and quality of designs
- Ensures digital concepts and designs are achievable against usability best practices.
- Responsible for seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off
- Deliver pixel perfect design with a meticulous eye for detail
- Work as a team with copywriters and designers
- Constantly seek to further your knowledge by keeping up-to-date with new technologies, trends and processes
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Have sound understanding of typography, colour, form and symmetry
- Solid knowledge in animation. We tend to use animate for HTML banners
- An impeccable portfolio with pixel perfect design
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Have excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Ensure concerns around timings, delivery and resources required are raised early and often
- Be passionate, enthusiastic and a collaborative team member
- Have a vibrant and easy going personality
- Solid knowledge of Adobe/Sketch/Invision
- Minimum of 4 years working as a designer
Other things that would make you excel in this role
You should be highly organised with an enthusiastic and passionate approach to communications output.
You should identify problems and formulate solutions.
A “can-do” attitude is essential as in being a collaborative and supportive team member
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain and insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week