Marketing Cloud Solution Architect
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO ARE CHE PROXIMITY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a programme of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE'RE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE MARKETING CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT
The Marketing Cloud Solution Architect is an expert in marketing cloud technology with specialist expertise in marketing automation platforms. The role requires the candidate to have both the vision for what growth opportunities marketing automation technology could unlock for CHEP's clients and the get up and go to sell through the changes and make them happen.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS
This role would work across a range of CHE Proximity client base (including IAG, Danone, potentially Virgin / Velocity and Michael Hill) helping to set up, migrate or evolve 1:1 communications plans, primarily centred around Adobe Campaign. The specific remit would include:
- Partnering with CX strategists to create breakthrough 1:1 marketing programmes, identifying any platform / data and technical dependencies in any programme migration / set-up / evolution
- Working with clients and CHEP account teams to define project approaches that take IT, marketing, data and compliance teams on the journey in any new programme set-ups and the harness CHE Proximity resources at all key project junctures
- Consulting to clients in platform set-up and programme best practices in their marketing automation initiatives
- Working at a business practitioner level to set up triggered journeys and building workflows within marketing automation platforms where required
- Running reporting or helping to design reporting approaches
- Partnering with marketing automation developer teams to execute new campaigns that harness the potential for segment-based targetting and use of behavioural data
- Identifying roadblocks to migration programmes and working through a solution path
- Auditing data schema and identifying opportunties to improve platform performance through new data strategies and partnerships
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN
- Deep understanding of the technical capabilities of Marketing Automation platforms (specificially in Adobe Campaign, but others would be a bonus i.e. Oracle, Salesforce, Marketo)
- Driving through organisational change and project deliverables through complex stakeholder processes
- Building relationships across large and complex organisations
- Consulting with clients on how marketing automation platforms can deliver commercial benefits to their organisation
- Managing technology transformation projects
- Collaborating with a range of different skillsets (i.e. creative, technology, experience planning, marketing)
A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Running a workshop with a range of different client and CHEP stakeholders to map out a current experience journey and identify any challenges in migrating the journey to a new technology platform / defining enhancements that the new technology platform could unlock
- Working through some data security issues with IT stakeholders
- Presenting audit findings from an in-depth review of an existing marketing programme to a range of senior client stakeholders
- Collaborating with a data scientist and experience planner on defining a new journey recommendation for the new customer onboarding process that would maximise the capabilities of Adobe Campaign
- Attending a status meeting and running through project timings and deliverables with the wider team to ensure that all parties are clear on next steps and responsibilities.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week