Account Manager (Digital)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who is CHE Proximity
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
We are looking for the new breed of Account Manager
An Account Manager with platform and CMS experience, that has a passion for digital and the opportunities new technologies provides, with a particular love for content creation and slick UX.
Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them. They ensure that every deliverable is of the upmost quality & standard before it even reaches the client.
Self-motivated with a “no task is too big” attitude - actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible.
A day in the life
- Working with our clients to maintain and enhance their digital products, planning out work and product roadmaps, analysing requirements, following up on opportunities, preparing briefs, working closely with the internal delivery team and communicating timelines, progress and new ideas to our client.
- Manage the content maintenance and production for their website. To include product and content updates for product/campaign launches, general site content updates in the CMS, ongoing content planning and briefing, problem solving for platform bugs/issues.
- Reviewing site performance data in Google Analytics and spotting opportunities for proactive improvements, as well as being able to compile and export client facing reports.
- Building and nurturing client relationships across various marketing disciplines and product owners.
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive.
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates.
- Write creative and task briefs in collaboration with AD and client that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions and clear objectives.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations
- Working in conjunction with other 1Mazda Account Service teams across Loyalty and Campaigns to ensure close collaboration and communication.
- Owning the estimate and billing process for all your jobs.
- Assisting in managing AE and acting as a mentor to the AE in conjunction with the AD.
- Agency process are adhered to and recommendations for improvement are suggested.
- Proactively manage the effective relationship between the agency, other agencies on the client roster and external suppliers.
How will we know you are the one?
- Solid experience with platform management, from content strategy, production and implementation.
- Digital agency background, working on blue chip accounts essential
- Understand and be able to manage content creation across multiple mediums including print, video, digital, CGI and animations.
- Experience with UX & Design for digital platforms and be able to demonstrate an understanding of managing a task from brief to go live
- Experience in spotting content opportunities and preparing client presentations to pitch in ideas
- Maintain and grow client relationships, be a point of contact for the digital client on a daily basis, being able to devise a brief from client conversations
- Hands-on experience working with CMS - EPiServer experience would be highly desirable or key players such as Adobe or Sitecore.
- An understanding of SEO and experience in making optimizations to improve SEO performance
- Experience working with Google Analytics to a basic level
- Experience working with Atlassian products, JIRA and Confluence, would be highly desirable
- Some knowledge and/or experience working within an ‘Agile ‘approach to platform development
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency, being able to persuade and inspire
- Experience working directly with digital producers, developers, UX and designers
- Be organised, with impeccable attention to detail and strong time management skills
- An effective communicator, both verbally, in writing and in presentations
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Mutli tasker – ability to juggle competing demands from client and agency
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Not afraid to get amongst the tools to make things happen, self-motivated and eager to learn
Other things that would make you great in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Strong problem-defining and problem-solving skills
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
LBB: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Tangrams 2018: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Mumbrella 2018: Full Service & Media Agency of the Year, Media Campaign of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Cannes Lions 2018: 1 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze & 18 Finalists
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
The One Club's ADC 2018: Australian Agency of the Year
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2018: #4 in Australia and Best Marketing Innovation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week